Animal and Bio-Security
When you absolutely, positively have to be sure.
NUEVO disrupts the life cycle
of key equine pests Ringworm, and the bacteria causing rashes
NUEVO is the product of choice of top Vets, Stud Farms and Trainers
A safe, fast-acting, multi-purpose Equine Bio-security, protecting your Horses, Stables, Equipment & Staff.
Aerial Disinfection of entire rooms, vehicles, horseboxes etc. Application through fogging/misting of enclosed areas, removing airborne microbes, and surface disinfection by depositing NUEVO solution on exposed surfaces.
NUEVO can also be dispensed automatically to sanitize door handles to help to prevent the spread of pathogens by contaminated hands. NUEVO is used to prevent and kill harmful infections entering your yard.
NUEVO is tested by the Irish Equine Centre and certified by leading UK Labs
What Professionals say about NUEVO
NUEVO is extremely safe to use and highly effective.
A winning combination for any yard
Advantages of NUEVO
- NUEVO has the best kill rates – 99.999%
- Replaces individual sanitizers, disinfectants and antiseptics – 3 vital jobs in 1
- Active in the presence of organic matters
- Effective on all surfaces
- Free from Alcohol, chlorine and formaldehyde.
- Non-corrosive, non-staining with a fragranced odour
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Proven highly effective in the prevention of ringworm and girth rashes
Grooming & Health
- Reduces the levels of pathogenic (disease-causing) microbes on the coat and skin caused by infected equipment and disrupts the life cycle of microbes causing Ringworm and Mud Rash
- Thorough cleaning of Tac, equipment, vehicles and environment is highly effective in the prevention ringworm and girth rashes on competitive horses.
- Cleanliness of immediate surroundings aids wound healing. Moderate overspray is not harmful to humans or animals.
- NUEVO leaves equipment as sterile as practically possible with all the benefits that a residual ‘antiseptic’ coating has in helping combat infection risk.
- Safe to use in very close proximity to humans and animals.
Buildings & Surfaces
Used as a disinfectant (wash or spray) for hard surfaces and fabrics:
- All types of stables
- Wash bays, horse stocks, spas
- Equipment (bridles, bits, saddles, etc.)
- Washing rugs, saddle pads and girth sleeves
- Personal equipment
- Vehicles (lorries, horseboxes, etc.)
- Water troughs, feeding troughs, feed scoops, brushes and forks
- Handles, latches, bolts – anywhere where the human touch can spread infection.