Efficient and safe processual sanitizing of your
infrastructure and high-frequency areas
NUEVO – Infrastructure Sanitizing
The processual sanitizing of infrastructures and high-frequency areas is a major challenge and cost burden for many organizations. NUEVO provides systems and solutions allowing a cost-efficient and safe integration of the sanitizing activities into the Facility Management and Infrastructure cleaning process. Due to its chemical design, the NUEVO sanitizer products are the ideal and safe choice for any processual sanitizing demand.
Non-Hazardous / Alcohol-free / Animal Product Free / Environment-Friendly
NUEVO Sanitizer Products
- NUEVO has the best kill rates – 99.999%
- Replaces individual sanitizers, disinfectants and antiseptics – 3 vital jobs in 1
- Active in the presence of organic matter
- Effective on all surfaces
- Free from Alcohol, chlorine and formaldehyde.
- Non-corrosive, non-staining with a fragranced odour
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
Door Handle Sanitizing System
Door Handles are a very obvious and proven contamination source to pass on viruses and bacterias. The NUEVO Door Handling Sanitising System has proven to be very effective and efficient in the fight against viruses/microbes. The sanitizing unit can be easily installed on any door handle and is automatically operating for up to 4’000 sprays per fill.
The system is equipped with an atomising pump and can be integrated in the BMS system to monitor the usage parameters and ensure a timely refill. The system is operating at a very low maintenance level.
Walk-Through Human Sanitizing Station
The Human Sanitizing Station can be temporarliy or permanent installed at the entrance of any facility, ensuring that any visitor is optimal sanitized before entering. The atomised disinfectant is automatically applied when visitors are walking through the equipped entrance.
The stainless-steel station is easy to install / use and is very easy on maintenance. Key Features:
- Stainless steel exterior structure
- Activation of the process controlled by motion sensors
- Adjustable parameters (like spraying time etc)
- 450 litres disinfection tank for up to 17,000 cycles
- Antibacterial floormat
- 10 spray nozzles
- Energy consumption: 1 kW
- BMS integration to monitor and control each station